Saturday, June 13, 2009

Bye Bye Beasts...See you Soon

(Olivia's Little Gym Beast & Super Beast Spring Semester Class)

(Olivia getting her medal at the Ribbon Graduation Ceremony, we had to recreate the moment because my camera was on the wrong setting the first go-round)

(Olivia showing off one of her many tricks)

(Bouncing on the Air Track - her favorite activity, besides balls and bubbles)


Saturday was Olivia's Little Gym Graduation Ceremony...she was in the Beasts class this semester and they closed out the year with a Beach Party, hence the bathing suit she is sporting. I had a lot of trouble with my camera , not sure why, but the lighting/flash wasn't cooperating, so I apologize for the quality of the pictures.
Olivia is going to take a break from The Little Gym, we have decided to not enroll for the Summer or Fall Semesters, but will likely pick up something sometime next year, maybe a dance class or a cheer leading class, something fun and new. She was starting to get a little bored with it, but overall we LOVE the Little Gym.


(Picture of Dadda and Olivia having Dinner together on Wednesday Night after Brad arrived home from a few days on the road)


Olivia starts swim lessons on Tuesday...yup, I am going to break down and get in a bathing suit for my little Esther Williams.

(The girls feet - Sunday June 14, 2009)


Speaking of bathing suits....Brad and I both took Friday off to have a Day Date while the girls were at daycare, we spent the morning putting out new morning room table together (love it) and then set out to run a few errands. I found the girls new shower curtain for their bathroom, I am so excited, I can't wait until the room is finished, the painter will likely be coming sometime in July. And now on the bathing suit part, we went to the pool at my parents house for a few hours, I decided I didn't need sunscreen, but don't worry I lather my girls up, its just that I love to see instant gratification, aka a burn, and boy oh boy, did I burn. Sure did. I am a straight up LOBSTER, and despite the fact that it feels like my bones are going to poke through my ultra tight skin, I love it, I love feeling like summer is here finally. Brad ran out and got us Fried Chicken from UKROPS for lunch and we just lounged, like we used to do back in the day, BC (before children). We then set out on a mission to pick up my CraigsList finds...and then we spent the evening celebrating the last day of school with the Gordy Family. They are our close friends, both teachers, that live in our neighborhood, they have a last day of school bash every year, it was great to just kick back and relax with friends for a few hours.

(Avery & Dadda relaxing on the deck, this afternoon)


(Olivia throwing a fit because I wouldn't let her go into the Beach while she was soaking wet, wet child + sandbox = not a good time)

1 comment:

Jeni said...

Sounds like you guys had a fantastic day. Congrats to Olivia on her graduation. You know, I still can't do a somersault (front roll)? I don't know what's wrong with me, it just weirds me out. Something about the neck...