Friday, June 26, 2009

TGIF'ing...big time.

First let me say, I am in morning...Michael Jackson, really? I was a huge fan, yes the man was a strange bird, but boy oh boy was he talented. Seeing him in concert was on my List of Things to Do Before I Die, and now I just don't know what to do with myself. I had just told Brad a few months ago that I was thinking about flying to London to see him in concert since a US Tour wasn't being discussed. I am going to bring out the CD's and dance around the house with the girls this weekend in his honor, maybe I will teach Olivia how to do the Billie Jean dance I have perfected over the years. And I too am sad about Farah Fawcette's (sp?) passing, what a battle she had...

On a happier note...

We are looking forward to a great weekend with Grammie and PawPaw Turner, they arrived last night and are spending the day with the girls while Brad and I work our little buns off. My Mom (aka YaYa) flew back to Northfield late last night, she couldn't even say goodbye to Olivia, she was afraid she would cry, so she snuck out while Olivia was napping, so cute huh?

I have to comment on the delicious Crab Cakes that Brad and I had last night from Costco, they are the Phillips Frozen ones, they are FABULOUS. I highly recommend them, Brad had a sandwich and I just ate them plain, both were equally delicious.

Tomorrow Morning we are meeting my work friend Becca at Lewis Ginter so she can photograph Olivia for her 2 year Pictures, I am so excited, we have been planning this for weeks and have had to cancel the last two, so fingers crossed everything works out tomorrow morning.

Tomorrow night Brad and I are going on a date...we are so excited. Dinner at The Hard Shell and then we are going to see The Proposal, which by the way looks hilarious. And I can't wait to see the new Katherine Heigl (sp?) movie that is coming out July 24th. Who am I kidding, the fact that I am going to ONE movie before Avery turns 1 is impressive, I shouldn't push my luck.

People are starting to RSVP to Olivia's Birthday Party - I am so excited for her...she has no idea what is going on, but I hope and pray she has the best day as we celebrate her two years of life.

We are starting on some house projects this weekend...I may have blogged about them before, but the list as of now is:

1) Paint Olivia's Closet Door Punch Color
2) Crown Molding in Avery's Room
3) Crown Molding in Olivia's Room
4) Crown Molding in Master Bedroom
5) Paint the Girls Bathroom
6) Chair Rail in the Formal Living Room
7) Switch out Light/Wall Plates on the Second Floor - this is happening soon, the news ones have just arrived, we are moving from the standard white, to a Satin Nickel, I will take pictures to share with you the progress.
8) Change out Door Knobs to Satin Nickel Egg Shaped Knobs...

That's all for now...have a great weekend.

No comments: