Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Diet Day 2

So I am proud to report I am doing well...so far so good. Last night it was Grilled Salmon and Peas for dinner and tonight it was Turkey Burgers (hold the bun) and a small side salad with seriously, the recommended serving size of dressing, which I had always thought was tough, but I realized, its plenty.

I have to say, I really do enjoy the Kirkland Weight Loss Shakes...I have been hungry, so I can't say they are filling me up, but they are delicious. I only have Chocolate right now, apparently our Costco didn't have Vanilla, so I am going to try GNC or the West End Costco for a Vanilla variety to mix it up now and then, and hopefully the options at GNC allow me to mix in some fruit, that would be yummy. For snacks I have been enjoying raw carrots, (Molly told me that only horses like carrots...I tend to agree, but when you are trying to lose this second person you are carrying around on your waist, hips and behind, you are willing to try almost anything), FiberOne Bars, String Cheese and Fresh Peaches from UKROPS...which are to die for, BTW.

Tomorrow I am heading into the office for the day, so I will drink my Breakfast shake on the way, bring my Lunch Shake with me and likely bring a few snacks so I am not tempted to snack with the quick, easy options on campus.

While I am a BIG fan of The Bachelor and The Bachelorette, I don't think I will be able to bring myself to watch More To Love...but for summer shows I am a HUGE fan of Mental and HawthoRNe. If Jada and Michael Vartan(sp?) don't make out, I am going to be furious.

No comments: