Wednesday, June 24, 2009

3 Days of Success....a medal?

I had another successful diet day, another day with extra calories to spare and I was still able to enjoy a yummy Cookies and Cream Weight Watchers Treat.

I have the sniffs, Olivia has the sniffs, even Riley has the sniffs. Seriously, enough with all the sniffs, its summer, time to be healthy, not deal with the sniffs.

I found out today that I will likely be going to Manila on July 24th for a week, from Friday to Friday. I hate that I am leaving the girls, and I hate that I am giving up a weekend with them, I cherish that time since I work all week. It will take us 24+ hours to get there, but we get to fly Business Class so that helps a little bit. I will likely take some sleeping pills so I can snooze on the plane. And I scheduled my appointment at the Health Center for all the shots I need...YUCK. And I have heard the food is HORRIBLE.

And I happen to love the chemistry between Jada Pinkett Smith and Michael Vartan on HawthoRNe.

1 comment:

Megs said...

I am proud of you! I hope everyone feels better soon.