Sunday, November 30, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree....Oh Christmas Tree

A few random shots of Olivia...here she is, stuck under the table. Her new thing is trying to fit in tight spots, she loves the trying to fit part, she isn't such a fan of the trying to get out part, she needed some help. Notice she brought her "Cuppie" with her though...


And take a look at this hair, this poor girl looks like a homeless child, she needs a haircut in the worst way, but I am just afraid of those traditional straight cut bangs, I won't do that to my child, but what else do you do? Just trim them a little so they still go in a Clippie? I guess thats the solution...and do I pay for that, or do I try and do it myself? I could cut her eyes out, that would be bad. I would def be out of the Mom of the Year Running...



Ta-Da, here it is, the 2008 Turner Family Christmas Tree...we are happy to report that Olivia loves to look at the "BaBas" AKA as Balls, but she doesn't touch, at least she doesn't after we remind her several times a day that she isn't allowed to touch...

And here are our first attemps at the 2008 Turner Family Christmas Card, needless to say, we didn't find a winner just yet, so our second photo session is scheduled for as soon as this rain stops.
Happy Baby before the session begins...

Outside during the Photo Session...

Someone has had enough of the photo session...

No comments: