Sunday, November 16, 2008

Football and Taco Soup....

Its a brisk Sunday Morning here in good ol' Richmond, perfect for Football and Taco Soup...Brad is out for a morning ride with Scott, and Olivia, Riley and I are hanging out watching Hair Spray on HBO, Olivia loves all the singing and dancing, she plays right along, its adorable.

If I had to guess, I would say Brad had a nice Birthday...

Olivia is feeling a little better today, she did wake up at 5:15am, but was an ice cube, so Brad brought her into bed and she went right back to sleep until after 7am. I wonder when she will learn to pull her covers over her, now she just curls into a ball and freezes, poor thing.

We are so torn about what to name our little one, we are thinking about making a game time decision when she arrives...very unlike us, well I should have said, very unlike me, but we just can't finalize it, so we may wait until we meet her.

A Birthday Shout-out to Logan Johnson, he had his 3rd Birthday Party yesterday...I can't believe he is already 3.

Olivia is all decked out in her Redskins T-Shirt, ready for the game tonight, too bad she will be sound asleep before they even kick off...she is playing the part well though.

Did you know you could personalize Cabbage Patch Kids? You sure can...www.cabbagepatchkids.com, and for only $3.00 more you can choose their name and they birth date, great idea huh? I am thinking its a perfect 2nd Birthday Present for Olivia...

No comments: