Sunday, November 16, 2008

Crazy Eights on a Quiet Sunday

I saw this on another blog I read, so I thought I would kill some time and play along...

8 TV Shows I love to Watch

1) Lipstick Jungle....can you believe it was cancelled?
2) NCIS
3) Grey's Anatomy
4) The Hills
5) Gossip Girl
6) One Tree Hill
7) LOST
8) 24

8 Favorite Restaurants

1) The Chart House in Alexandria, VA.
2) Don Jose
3) Sal's
4) Chipotle
5) Firebirds
6) Friendly's
7) Maggianos
8) Cafe Luna in Raleigh, NC.

8 Things that Happened Today (its only 10am)

1) Olivia woke up at 5:15am
2) Riley ate Breakfast at 6:42am
3) Olivia, Riley and I watched HairSpray
4) Olivia climbed into her "rocking chair" stood up and yelled "Ta-Da"
5) I lit the yummy fall scented candles
6) I changed out the wallflower air freshners
7) I cut the tags off of Olivia's new shirts from Baby Gap
8) I took matches away from Olivia...Mom of the year over here...

8 Things I look Forward To:

1) Picking Olivia up everyday after work
2) Olivia waking up every single morning
3) Feeling the baby move
4) Seeing Olivia's face on Christmas Morning
5) The 3rd Annual Tacky Sweater Party
6) My parents arriving next week
7) Beth coming to visit when the baby is born
8) Riley going back to being the sluggish dog we know and love

8 Things on my Wishlist:

1) Preppy Keychain
2) Polka Dot Lunch Box
3) A Happy Healthy Baby Girl
4) A Prenatal Massage
5) Two Healthy Children
6) A tropical vacation in the not too distant future
7) To lose this baby weight in two shakes of a lambs tail...and then some
8) Black Crochet Fake Ugg Boots...

No comments: