Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Gobble Gobble Gobble

Lil' Olivia learned what a Turkey says this morning...Brad said "Gobble Gobble Gobble" and Olivia said it right back, hilarious.

Have I mentioned lately that Riley is losing his mind? He barks non-stop, at people walking by, at the exterminator on the deck, at falling leaves, at anything that moves, it really is quite annoying. All of his fur stands up and he growls and barks, its loud, makes Olivia jump and drives me bonkers.

We are heading to Bassett tomorrow for Turkey Day, we are looking forward to some quality time with both sets of parents, as my parents are making the trip with us. Personally I am looking forward to the ride down, in my parents stylish, very grandparent like mini-van. Olivia and I are going to camp out in the back and watch Christmas Movies on the way down.

I have already started decorating for Christmas, I would have done more if I was allowed to carry the boxes from the 3rd floor, but Brad said if I did he would be furious with me since I shouldn't be lifting the heavy stuff by myself....he does realize that I pick up Olivia numerous time a day right? And she isn't a light weight....chunker.

No comments: