Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...........

Good lord its cold. And that coming from a NE girl...it was 26 this morning when we turned on the news, rarely do you see 26 here in VA, let alone in November, and we had snow flurries yesterday, if this is any indication of the type of winter we are going to have, I am going to hibernate.

Olivia was super congested again this morning and we thought she was getting better...she was also up at 5:50am. Not happy about that. I am still suffering from the sniffs, we are hoping that Brad doesn't come down with it, it usually starts with Olivia, goes through me and then hits him.

I leave for NYC tomorrow late morning and will be back mid-morning on Friday, just a quick trip for work. I might be traveling the whole week of December 8th, not looking forward to being away from the Family that long...we will see what Dr. Davis has to say about the travel.

No big plans for the weekend, maybe a hair raising trip to TJ Maxx if I am lucky.

My parents should be here by Tuesday at the latest, we are sooo excited about their arrival.

Still no name for the little one...we were hoping to have her named before Christmas so we could get her stocking monogrammed, but it isn't looking good.

And I have to say, my fake furry crocs are the greatest...along with my Uggs, if I could only wear them everyday, and not these "crush my feet boots". Urrgg.

No comments: