Sunday, November 23, 2008

Welcome Mr. Benjamin Addison Tillar....

Here he is...adorable isn't he? I know, you can't really see him, but if you take a peek at his adorable big sister Anna, you can guess just how cute he really is. This is the new and improved Tillar Family...this is a few days after coming home from the hospital with Baby Ben.



Now you can see for yourself just how much fun Olivia has in her swing, she is madly in love with it. It was a little chilly that day, so you can see her nose is starting to turn a lovely shade of pink...



Olivia would much rather Brad push her in the swing, I swear, if I wasn't around he would wrap her around the top bar he pushes her so high, I have to admit, I got a little nervous. The poor little one is sick again, actually that is probably a lie, I think the reality of it is, she never really got better, so she has been sick on and off, mostly on for the last 2 weeks, I am going to give her another 2 days before calling Dr. Shook. She is scheduled for her second Flu Shot on December 4th, so I am hoping we can wait to see her, but I have to keep an eye on a possible ear infection...boooo.


My parents arrived today around 12:30pm, it was a nice surprise to see them before Tuesday, which was their original plan, but my Dad got back from Montana earlier than expected so they were able to head out yesterday. Olivia was a little shy at first, but tonight she was all over my Mom, her YaYa, so cute.


Brad and I are both working Monday-Wednesday, we will head to Bassett on Thursday morning, just for the day and then we will both be spending Friday at home with the family, decorating for the Holidays...well, that will be me, Brad will likely be watching Football. We have to rearrange the Family Room to put the tree up, right now Olivia's toy area is taking over the Tree area, so that will require some adjustments, we shall see how that goes.

A Thanksgiving Birthday Shoutout to Courtney...Happy Birthday Girl, can't wait to celebrate with ya!

Gobble Gobble!







No comments: