Saturday, November 1, 2008

Our lil' Charlotte


Here she is...Olivia the Spider...





And Zack the Monkey



Olivia and Momma


Olivia & Zack (LaLa, as he likes to call her)



Olivia had a great second Halloween...we took pictures with Zack, as you can tell, and then walked down to Bob and Carolyn's house at the other end of the neighborhood, Carolyn had bought the kids a special treat, very thoughtful of her. And then we stopped at Deb, Tim, Riley and soon to be Liam's house (Deb will be induced on 11-14). And then we called it a night...
We were prepared for tons of kids, the last 3 years have been very busy, but last night was a huge letdown...we have over half our candy left, we maybe got 30 trick or treaters...usually we get 150+...strange.
Today we had Olivia's Holiday pictures at Sears...all I have to say about that is, get your child photographed as much as you can before they start to move, because once they can move its all over. Then Olivia went to the Little Gym...we are hoping to pick a class for next semester, she wants to be in the same class as her friend Isabelle...and Isabelle's Momma is expecting a little boy 8 days after us, so we would love to keep the girls together so us Mom's can hang out, and did we mention that Brad and the Dad (Robert) grew up playing soccer against each other and went to Radford together...small world huh?
This afternoon I had a "cookout" with work people....who does that on a Saturday?
And now we are home, Olivia is asleep and we are scared to death about what tomorrow morning will bring with the time change. If we are up at 6am I will be FURIOUS...
Now on to some sad news...an update on the twins I mentioned in an earlier post. Rhett (Baby Girl A) passed away on Friday, the poor little girl, she didn't have enough strength to fight off the infection...her sister Reece is still fighting. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers, I can't imagine what their family is going through right now.
And I don't know if any of you have seen this You Tube Video...I saw it on Oprah this week and cried my eyes out...its sad, and scary to watch when you are pregnant or have a little one, but I wanted to pass it along, it inspired me to be thankful for every single second I have with Olivia and cherish the moments I get to spend with her.
On a positive note, the family from this video was on Oprah, and they are expecting another little baby in 2 weeks...a little brother or sister for Elliott...they are amazing people, they make me want to be a better person....

No comments: