Friday, November 7, 2008

Off to Bassett we go...

So the fam is packing up and heading to Bassett for the weekend, a little QT with the Turner Family. Since we are taking the car, and not the Yukon XL, Riley will be spending the weekend at Four Paws, poor guy...

We won't be heading to Charleston next weekend, we changed our plans, its not in the budget these days, even though the flight was free and we were only paying for one night in the hotel, its just not a great idea these days, we are bummed, but we are being responsible parents, we have two kids to think about...

We will be back from Bassett late on Monday. I have Tuesday off, but with everything going on at work, I will likely just work from home.

Dad W/GaGa is off to Montana for his annual hunting trip, and then when he gets back they will be heading down here for the winter months, we can't wait to see them.

Did I mention that I am having a terrible day...2 hours at Verizon today, are you kidding me? Unreal. I need a nap!

No comments: