Friday, March 26, 2010

Breathing Treatments & Business Travel

Sweet Avery is back on breathing treatments and meds and Olivia joined her last night as well. Avery looks and sounds terrible, her cough is deep, wet and the sound of it makes you cringe, the poor thing. And wouldn't you know it, I just booked a week of travel for me, beginning Monday, its not like I had a choice in the matter, I said it like I had a choice, but I didn't, my entire team is getting on a plane this weekend, lucky for me I don't have to leave until Monday morning and thats only because I am traveling with my boss and he doesn't want to give up his weekend traveling for work. Thank goodness I am not headed back to Manila though, I will be in Idaho and Colorado, which won't be too bad...lets hope the weather holds out for me. And the good news is I got out of the Managua trip the week of 4/5, wahooo.

My parents are heading to Florida today for a few Sox Spring Training games...lucky ducks.

No comments: