Monday, March 1, 2010

Woof

We'll its official, the stomach bug has made its way through our house and is hanging on for dear life. Avery is still suffering from super loose stools, Brad and I are both out of commission, but Olivia seems to be feeling better. This morning was rough. We had to try and get the girls up out of their cribs, but neither Brad nor I could stand up without having to throw up and run to the bathroom, so it was a long morning. We are seeing signs of improvement, but its going to be a long, long day. I feel so bad not being able to work today, considering we are leaving for Puerto Rico on Wednesday morning at 6:30am, tomorrow is going to be my only day in the office, which basically means I have only been in the office for 3 days in the last 3 weeks, not good.

No comments: