Monday, March 22, 2010

Crazy Busy Week

So tonight Brad is out of town, tomorrow night my dear engaged friend Allison is spending the night, and Wednesday Brad is out of town again....oh and did I mention that I could be working every single night until 8pm with the amount of work I have to get done before Thursday? Oh, and I will be traveling next week so that means I need to get in all the kid-time I can before I head out for a week, talk about being pulled in a million directions at once...I am feeling beyond torn.

Totally off subject, but Brad got another HOTY award over the weekend. He had heard me telling my Mom about this Mederma Stretch Mark cream I was dying to try...thats right ladies, this chick has some serious "love marks" as I like to call them, god bless my two darling children and the stretch marks they will have later in life....and he came through like a champ, he ventured out to CVS on his own without me asking and came home with a surprise...the cream I was yearing for. I apply it twice a day (if I remember), I will keep you posted on the progress.


Avery had a great first day in her new room. It was only her and one other little boy, so she was spoiled to death, which I happen to think she deserves. Both of the girls are congested, and Olivia ended up running a slight fever today so my parents picked her up at lunch and she napped at their house, thank god for them.

Avery is a walking machine these days, toddling around the house...but she is still scooting around with the best of them. The girls is growing up...I still need to schedule their TB tests with Dr. S but my schedule isn't all that open these days, so it will have to wait until the week of 4/5 because I will be out of town all next week. Ick.

The girls got me a gift card to Salon del Sol for my Birthday, and I was hoping to use some of it for a Pedicure on Thursday evening, but a 4pm-5pm meeting just popped onto my calendar that I can't miss so I guess I will be cancelling that appointment first thing in the morning. I am very much looking forward to my hair cut on Saturday though...I am counting down the days, it is LONG overdue. Nothing too drastic, just a trim, my bangs are starting to look like a flock of seagulls.

No comments: