Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Top of the Morning To Ya...

Oh it was a fun filled morning in the Turner Household.  I had laid out Olivia's new Green Polo Dress to wear today in celebration of good ol' St. Patty's day, but she decided to have a mind of her own, and wanted to sport some pants under her dress...that didn't even come close to matching. Oh well, to be a 2 year old again. I hope to have some photo's to share later today...but these days, the girls are coming home looking like rag-a-muffins because they are playing outside at school.

Avery was also compliant with the required green attire. And heck, so was I...and almost my entire department, I was super duper impressed with how we represented.

Also, big news, Avery is moving up to the next classroom and hold onto your seats....I am NOT freaking out about it.  But the reason I am not freaking out is because 1) she is starting to walk on her own a lot more and 2) they are opening a "transitional" room for babies from 12m-16/18m, which makes me feel a whole heck of lot better than if she was moving into the 12-24m room, which was the original plan.  She has been transitioning to the 12-24m room for the last week or so, and its gone well, which makes me even more excited that she will be moving to the transitional room...and won't have to deal with a 2 year old stomping on her chubbiness. It's cute, when we pick her up, the little toddlers say "Bye Bye Baby", cute eh?

1 comment:

The B's said...

I am proud of ya, ladybug! Glad that you are handling the move well :) Avery will do great!