Sunday, March 14, 2010

Easter Dress Hunt...

Yes, you read that right, I am not on an Easter Egg Hunt, I am on an Easter DRESS Hunt. I broke down and bought the girls ugly dresses at Target on Thursday for fear I wouldn't see the inside of a store for another two months and the girls would be ill prepared for Easter, but I am not satisfied with my purchase, they will be going back to the store, but I need something to put my little darlings in on Easter, I mean really, their first Easter to be dressed alike...if you recall Avery was just a blob last year at this time, so this is the perfect opportunity to get two matching, adorable dresses, but NO, I can't find a single dress I love...who am I kidding, I haven't even found a dress I really like...there I go, kidding myself again, I honestly haven't found a dress I even kinda like. So what is a girl to do? I don't want to break the bank. I love the smocked look, but don't want to spend a fortune on these dresses. Any suggestions on where to look?

2 comments:

The B's said...

I know what you mean... I had a hard time too this year. You know I try to do the match/coordinating stuff with Bella and the boys, so it made it a little tough. I finally settled in on one from children's place. Good luck! happy hunting :)

Jones Family said...

Have you checked Gymboree? The last time I was in there, they had some adorable ones...of course, I forgot that I am not shopping for little girls much anymore. (I did find Ellie some cute little outfits on sale!)Try them!