Sunday, March 21, 2010

My MIL has skills...

Check out my Birthday Present from Mrs. Sheila Turner, aka my MIL and aka "Bina" (thats what the girls call her). Doesn't she have some serious talent?


I have to admit, I 100% stole the idea from my dear friend Theresa, whose Mother made her some very similar (hers are Black, not Red, so I wasn't a super duper copy cat), but copying is a sincere form of flattery right?

You know what else she has...great dress picking out skills. She was browsing at Belk in good ol' Martinsville, and found these adorable smocked Easter dresses for the girls that will go perfectly with the darling little Lily Pulitzer pink cardigan's that their Terrific Aunt Martha gave them for Christmas...so the ones I purchased from TCP are on their way back, these are the most perfect little dresses for the girls, now I think I will have to set an appointment at Portrait Innovations...they will be too cute to pass up.

No comments: