Friday, March 19, 2010

Decision Made

So I went ahead and ordered Olivia's Big Girl bedding, the one from a few posts ago. I figure I will take a look at it against her walls and make the final call then, but for now, its been ordered and we are just waiting for it to arrive.

I also went ahead and ordered the girls Easter Dresses from The Children's Place, while I am not madly in love with them, they will do, now I am on a hunt for white cardigan sweaters...

Tomorrow Olivia and I are going on a date. We are going to lunch, just the two of us, and then we are going to Gracie's Birthday Party, one of her friends from school. We might even do a little shopping...it will all depend on how she handles the no nap situation. Which if I were to judge based off yesterday, when she didn't take one, I think we will be just fine.

Brad held strong last night, and let Avery cry it out when she woke up at 4:30am, 8 minutes later the little cuss was back asleep and woke up talking this morning around 6:40am happy as a clam. The poor thing took a tumble yesterday at school and they had to fill out an accident report, the little klutz.

We are all looking forward to a weekend of no travel and good weather. I hope to have some photos to post sooner rather than later, I know the blog isn't as fun without them.

1 comment:

The B's said...

Oh girl, I love that bedding... if I could be a little girl again, I would eat that up with a spoon. You know, I am awaiting Bella's dress arrival from TCP... I am hoping that on her it will look ok. I got her a little white sweater from there as well for 10.00.... you may want to check there for the girl-ers. Also, I have seen them at tar-jay, so another option. happy shopping to ya.