Thursday, March 11, 2010

Bad Blogger

That would be me, a bad blogger. I am in a blogging rut and can't seem to snap out of it. I owe you all photographs of our trip to PR, but I have yet to upload them, so there you have it, no photos to share as of now. Work has been crazy with a capital "C", and Brad was out of town two nights this week, so that adds to the craziness. What on Earth would I do without my parents, goodness gracious they are saviors.

On a side note, you know Spring is approaching when yourYard Guy calls and $700 later, your Yard will be covered in mulch and a new drain will be installed on the side of your house...good grief that is a lot of clams for yard work. What I could do with $700....

Tomorrow night I am hoping to leave the office around 4:45pm, pop in on a Going Away party for a colleague, who is leaving Capital One to be a Director of an Orphanage in Thailand (very cool, right?), and then arrive home in time to see some Family Friends who will be in town visiting my parents for the weekend, but  if the last week of work has taught me anything, its that things rarely go according to plan, so I won't be holding my breath.

We are headed to Durham on Saturday for Sweet Lily's First Birthday Party, as long as Avery gets a clean bill of health tomorrow at her 12 month well visit. Her cough has been lingering and her nose runs every now and then, but we are hoping she is a-okay so we can be there to celebrate with Sweet Lily (and her Momma).

1 comment:

Jeni said...

I know all about the "bad blogger" thing. I seriously neglect my personal blog. Life happens! We hope Avery's feeling better and has a great 1 year check up. We're looking forward to seeing you guys!