Friday, April 17, 2009

Wooooo Sawwwwww

Thats me, rubbing my ears like Martin Lawrence in Bad Boys. Its been a rough, rough 12 hours. Poor Avery didn't sleep well last night at all, she barely ate at 1, and fussed and coughing, and gagged until she woke up for good at 7am and then continued to scream her face off until 11:30 when she finally settled down and fell asleep. I did however truck it around the neighborhood several times in an attempt to keep her quiet, Riley was huffing and puffing trying to keep up with us. Silver lining - I got some much needed exercise.

We are heading to the Pediatrician this afternoon at 3:15, both girls are going to be checked out. I am wondering if Avery is suffering from reflux...and both of the girls still have crazy snots going on. WOOF.

No comments: