Sunday, April 5, 2009

Coughs all around...

Our whole house seems to be fighting off a terrible cough, we sound pathetic. Brad and I had date night last night, we went to Bookbinders, Brad enjoyed a delicious Filet and I enjoyed a yummy in my tummy Lobster. We devoured a nice bottle of Barborsville, Pinot Grigio, gotta support the local folk when you can...

Brad spent several hours organizing the garage and putting stuff up on the shelves, we can actually fit a car in there now.

I am addicted to the www.mycharmingkids.net blog, I can't imagine what McMamma is going through her sweet lil Stellan suffering in the PICU. Please keep your prayers headed in their direction.

My TV World...
  • ER is over...and they went out with a bang, the last several episodes were great
  • Next week is the last episode of Friday Night Lights for the season...I don't know what I will do without my weekly dose of Coach Taylor and Timmy Riggins.
  • I am excited about the new show Southland, good ol' Ryan Atwood from The OC is going to be representing...

No overnight travel for Brad this coming week, but his boss will be in town so that means long days and likely a few business dinners...