Friday, April 3, 2009

Here comes Peter Cotton Tail...



Hopping down the bunny trail...
I took the girls to get their Easter Pictures taken this morning, I am THRILLED to report that both of them were angels. Not a single whine or fuss from either of them, I was so impressed. And what an improvement for Olivia over her 18 Month session, she didn't listen to a single word we said at 18 Months and today she was all about following directions.


I took the girls to see Dr. Shook on Wednesday, both are just fighting allergies, no infections and their lungs sound good. She did increase Olivia's Pulmicort dose and frequency and added a dose of Singulair for good measure, the poor little thing shouldn't have to deal with a nebulizer twice a day and another dose of Asthma meds in the evening, hopefully she grows out of this before too long.

And speaking of her meds...I have "good insurance" and they are STILL a fortune. No generic on the market for Pulmicort...so that means $50 a month...and that could be FOREVER...do the math...$600 a year JUST for that one med.


Brad and I are going on a "date" tomorrow night, our first in what feels like 47 years. We are going to Bookbinders for Stuffed Lobster Tail...at least that is the plan now, likely we will end up in bed with a Pizza watching reruns of NCIS on USA.


I had hoped to take the girls to Maymont for some Spring Fun tomorrow morning, but with their allergies and not feeling so hot, we are going to have to make a game time decision. Olivia has missed the Little Gym so we are going to give it a go tomorrow morning, lets hope we can keep the coughing under control.


As I type we have men working in the garage, building us HUGE storage shelves, my head won't stop pounding, I don't think Riley has sat down for longer than 45 seconds, with every bang of the hammer he is up looking around for a "robber".


And I almost forgot...I am furious. I have been checking PotteryBarnKids.com EVERY single day to see when their Easter Baskets and Liners were going to go on sale...well Ta-Da, they went on sale YESTERDAY...and guess what...they are NO LONGER AVAILABLE. How do you like those apples? I am so mad I could spit...I have always wanted to use that phrase, but it never seems to be appropriate and today it is...mostly because the phrase is silly, and being upset over sold out Easter Baskets is also silly.


















No comments: