Monday, April 6, 2009

A step in the right direction...


Good News: Wahoo - Miss Avery went down last night around 9pm and didn't wake to eat until 4am...do the math...that's right folks, a sweet 7 hour stretch...and a quick slugs of formula and then she was back in dreamland and didn't wake again until 8am for her breakfast bottle of delicious yummy goodness.

Bad News: ...she was a FUSSY mess all day. If she wasn't eating, which she didn't do well today, sleeping or hanging out in my arms, and even that wasn't full proof, she wasn't happy. Today was the first day I actually hear her cry during the day, usually she doesn't open up her lungs until Brad gets home and even then its usually just fussing, not real exert my lung capacity cries.

I am addicted to http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ I cannot stop reading her blog...

And if any of you watch House...I totally didn't see Kutner's death coming...I wasn't prepare for that at all. What the heck was that? And why wasn't it advertised? Good God.




It is amazing how children can bring a smile to your face even in a dark time. Mike's oldest son Mikey was jumping on his bed last night in an attempt to get closer to his Dad in heaven. And his youngest son Mason wanted to sing his Dad the ABC's and Old MacDonald Had a Farm before he went to bed last night...so sweet. While Robin is likely thinking "why am I a widow at 33 years old", she is very fortunate to have such loving little boys to help her through this tragic time.

No comments: