Wednesday, April 15, 2009

One more night...

Brad will be home tomorrow night after a long week in Atlanta. There have been moments of pure chaos, but also moments of peace, its hard to believe you have many of those with two children under the age of 21 Months, but its possible. I can't imagine being a full time single Momma, BUT every single day I realize just how blessed I am to have this time with the girls. This afternoon all of us were on the floor doing tummy time, I looked at both of them and got teary eyed, they are so lucky to have each other, I pray every single night that they will be the best of friends.

Outside of taking Olivia to and from daycare I haven't left the house since Monday, this rain is depressing me, I was hoping to get a few walks in, but no dice. It looks like the sun is going to come out tomorrow though, AMEN. I am looking forward to the gorgeous weather on the horizon.

Recently we have noticied a new trend in Olivia's vocabulary, she is starting to put words together, its adorable. "La-La's House" "More Pizza", whereas before it was "House" and "More".

Avery is "talking" a lot more these days, she coos with the best of them, and is a smile machine, her little personality is starting to come out more and more. She is still waking once a night to eat, usually between 2-4, it all depends on when her last feeding of the night was.

Brad and I have a wedding to attend this weekend, we are looking forward to a night out, it will be the first time we have left both of the girls when both are awake, God bless my parents.

No comments: