Friday, April 10, 2009

Cough, Cough, Cough, Cough...

That is the theme in the Turner Household these days. We can't seem to shake this snotty, coughy, sore throaty mess we all have. Olivia coughed so hard on Wednesday night that she managed to vomit all of her hot dogs up on me - lovely I know. Even lil A's cough has gotten worse. I put a call into Dr. Shook this morning, hopefully she has a brilliant idea to heal these poor girls. Sweet Olivia has been sick on and off, mostly ON since December 22nd.

I took my butt to Patient First this morning and got some meds, lets hope it knocks it out and I am back to normal this weekend because Brad heads out Monday morning for the week, it won't be an easy week alone if I feel like this. And I should also mention that Brad feels like doo doo as well, we are pathetic.

I took Avery to Captial One yesterday to meet the guys and gals I work with, we had a good time, but its very clear that layoffs are on the horizon, we will likely know more in the next two weeks. I am not very optimistic, if the layoffs are deep and wide I am certain I will be caught up, I just hope we know before I have to pay the daycare bill for May, maybe I will pay weekly until we know for sure - great idea Leigh.

I wish I felt better and could really enjoy this gorgeous weather, we did manage to take a walk on Wednesday, but we should be walking every single day...these pounds aren't just going to fall off...oh how I wish they would.

No comments: