Saturday, February 19, 2011

Women Be Shopping

My Mom and I took Olivia out to breakfast at Cracker Barrel and then hit up Old Navy's Kid & Baby Sale.  Olivia picked out the smelliest Jelly Shoes I have ever seen, I mean they seriously smell awful.  Olivia's were too big, despite us trying them on her, but Avery's fit, so I have been smelling them all weekend.  This is going to sound terrible, but they smell like Marijuana...

We got a few cute t-shirts for the girls, I never used to be a "Vintage T-Shirt" type of girl, but the girls pull it off well, and they are cute and casual. I mean, who would deny that a 3.5 year old, rocking an old school grey Mickey Mouse t-shirt with black leggings is cute as a button? I very rarely shop at Old Navy for the girls, but I am a sucker for a great deal and their clearance section can't be beat.

No comments: