Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Keep it IN the diaper, lil Lady...

Sweet Soon-To-Be-Two-Year-Old Avery got booted from school today because her diaper wasn't doing its job, if you catch my drift. The poor darling has an upset stomach and they said she was running a very low grade temp, but when I got her home she registered "normal", I am thinking their thermometer is crazy sensitive, because this is the second time that has happened.  She came home in another little girl's clothes because she had already gone through 3 outfits...the jeans they had her in were so tight she couldn't bend her knees to take the stairs, cute as a button.

I decided while I was there I would check in on Olivia since she is suffering from her second UTI, and her teacher said that she was having some stomach issues today too, so both of the girls are napping upstairs while I work from the couch.  I am praying my face off that they are both feeling better, and can enjoy Avery's Birthday tomorrow, we have big plans that involve Cupcakes, a night at Chuckie Cheese and of course lots of laughs.

So far so good on the low-fat diet, I have managed to stay within my guardrails and I am enjoying the game of it, counting all the grams, and reading the labels, and I am writing it all down, I love this stuff, hopefully this is it, and I can keep it up.

No comments: