Sunday, February 20, 2011

Mary is Three

This afternoon we took the girls to Mary's Third Birthday Party at Pump It Up...Olivia had a BLAST and only had to sit down and take a coughing break a few times, which was better than I expected. Avery however, got the boot just a few short minutes into terrorizing the place, turns out you have to be 2 years old to play at Pump It Up, so her and Brad spent an hour or two at Gander Mountain, before coming back to join the party for some delicious cupcakes.



This child could use a "Smiling Lesson"...she just looks mean.

I can't believe Avery is going to be 2 later this week, it hit me when the Pump It Up lady said "I know she will be 2 in like 3 or 4 days, but its our insurance, ya know?"....I actually did know, and totally understood, but it hit me that she was right, Avery is going to be 2 in just a few short days.  Usually I am very prepared for Birthday Parties, but I didn't make much progress this weekend and I was hoping to, we'll have to see how it turns out next Saturday.

Mary & Her Friends

Happy Birthday Mary!!!

No comments: