Monday, February 21, 2011

Naked Wrestler

If her academic career doesn't take off, we know Avery has a fall back...

Just finished up a move on Olivia, who was clearly phased by it, notice the purple crayon in her hand and the purple crayon marks on Avery's back...


This is her signature move...head lock

And then she is off before you can scold her...

This child keeps us on our toes...she is a hoot.  She has decided that she is too cool for diapers, and would much rather wear "panties"...yesterday morning when Brad was getting dressed, she saw him putting on "his panties" and she came running to tell me all about "Daddy's panties....green". She's added a few other words to her vocab lately..

"LONE"...which means "leave me alone" or "leave IT alone"...I heard it loud and clear last night when I tried to help myself to a french fry off her plate.

"doin?"...which means "What are you doing?"

"happened?"....which means "What happened?"

"Come On"...which isn't used as you would likely think...she says it when something doesn't go her way, like after I took her french fry, she screamed "LONE" and I said "you need to share with Mommy" and with perfect pitch and tone she said "Come Onnnnnnnn", like "Give me a break Mommy". Priceless.

I swear this child could give a presidential address in one word sentences, she is a great communicator and rarely strings more than 2 words together, its pretty impressive.

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

OMG!! Those pictures are adorable!!