Thursday, March 26, 2009

Progress

As earlier reported, Sunday night was a horrible one...but knock on wood, we have made some progress. Avery has been eating between 9 and 9:30 and falling asleep between 10pm and 11pm, and waking between 3 and 3:30am to eat, and then sleeping again until 7:30-8am, all in her co-sleeper. I am so proud of her. Now if we could only get Riley to sleep through the night, he averages at least 3 trips outside during the "should be sleeping" hours...

Avery's 1 Month Pictures came out FABULOUS. I can't wait to pick them up...April 8th can't come soon enough...oh wait, yes it can, because Brad will be out of town again that whole week.

We are all sick...Olivia is super congested and coughing, but still at daycare. Today she is going to come home to take a nap though, she doesn't take great naps there and she needs her sleep when she is sick, the girl has Oscar all week so I can tell she isn't napping well. Avery is still a snotty mess, and her cough is heartbreaking. I have had a sore throat all week and can't seem to shake it, I can't wait for it to break into a full cold and just be done with it already.

How about this crappy weather? How the heck am I supposed to walk off the pounds? Seriously! Looks like next week might be walk worthy...

Saturday Night is April's 30th Birthday Party...I can't wait. A night out with the ladies to celebrate her 30th year!

Brad is going to pick up his stylin' Toyota Sienna on Monday, apparently the dealership doesn't do Fleet deals over the weekend so we have to wait until Monday. He is just chomping at the bit to get his hands on that "honey wagon"...not so much.

And tomorrow my friend Susan is taking the day off and coming over to hang out and meet Avery, we can't wait to see her, I am used to seeing her everyday at work!

I am on the edge of my seat, I cannot wait to watch Private Practice tonight. I am actually a bit ashamed that I am so excited to see a married man cheat on his wife, 99% of the time it makes me want to vomit, but for some reason I love Noah!

No comments: