Monday, March 9, 2009

Sun is Shining

Seasonal Depression doesn't live here anymore, everyone was in a great mood all weekend. Lots of quality time outside, Olivia would live in the backyard if we let her, its adorable. She stands in the morning room and looks out the window at her swing set and yells "WING", which is her rendition of "Swing". We enjoyed the weather, with beers on the deck. The Koehlers came over and played outside and the kids chased each other around for a few hours.

Its a BIG day in the Turner Household. Brad gave his notice today at Chasen's. He is moving on....its about time. We are all thrilled for him. He will be starting with BSN Medical on March 23rd, he will cover the entire state of Virginia, so that means travel, but its a great opportunity for him, so there was no way I was saying "No, I can't handle that". He will spend his first week on the job in Charlotte for a week of "new hire training", that should be interesting, a 20 Month Old and a 1 Month Old...lets take bets, will I want to kill myself or kill Brad when he gets home?

Big day for Riley too. Riley went to the vet today, time to get his "bum cleaned" and the idiot pooped in the Yukon. I was thrilled. Avery and I brought him inside, then made our way back to the Yukon to clean up his lovely mess.

Tomorrow Avery goes back to the Doctor for her 2 week check up, that means shots. I remember Olivia's 2 week appointment vividly, I cried my eyes out. I am hoping I can hold it together tomorrow because I will be flying solo tomorrow, Brad won't be there to comfort me.

Brad will be getting a company car with his new job, so we are planning on selling the Acura TL, if anyone knows someone in the market for an 05 Acura TL, fully loaded, please let me know.

No comments: