Saturday, May 23, 2009

Snots in May?

Olivia has become a huge fan of Strawberries...thank god we have miracle stain remover...and yes, those are pigtails, her hair is finally long enough for pigtails.
Our little darlings are both full of snots, Olivia's nose is running like a faucet, I'm painting a beautiful picture for you aren't I? They don't seem to be too bothered by it though, however I am not going to count my ducks before they hatch because sleep is usually the most difficult when they are congested.

Speaking of sleep, Avery has been sleeping from 8 or 9pm until about 5am, she wakes usually around 2am, but I put her paci back in her mouth and she is out until about 5 when she gets up to eat and is back down again until about 8am, at least that has been her schedule the last two nights.
I am officially back at work, and seriously, I don't think I could have been put on a more high profile, more urgent project, its horrible. I was so looking forward to easing my way into it, but this couldn't be any further from "easing my way back into it". This is nuts, we are even working this weekend, and that just doesn't happen at Capital One.

I need to tell you all again just how obsessed I am with http://www.esty.com/. I bought a Tutu for Olivia, its adorable, she has yet to wear it, but it just arrived today, I can't wait for her to try it on. I had planned on her wearing it for her Two Year pictures. And I bought 10 appliques, which are iron on letters and numbers made out of adorable/fashionable fabrics. I got 3 "O's" and 3 "A's" and then the numbers 1-4, for their birthday shirts. Brad's Mom has agreed to help me secure them if the ironing doesn't cut it. Phew.
Isn't Brad a handsome little bugger?

Saturday Night we had the Koehler Family over for a cook-out. And when they left, Zack planted a big wet one on Olivia, it was so cute, Insley and I just screamed. They are in love, its so sweet. And check out this delicious dessert I made:


Brad's Parents arrived Mid-Day on Sunday, they had a wedding here and spent the night with us, it was a great short visit, and the girls got some loving from their Grammie and PawPaw.
Avery & Grammie - Happy 3 Month Birthday Sweet Girl.


No comments: