Tuesday, May 19, 2009

First Step...

The first step with any addiction is to admit you have a problem...well, here I go...I have a serious addiction to www.etsy.com I can't stop myself. I want to buy every single cute baby/toddler/home item. I just ordered these iron on Letters and Numbers in fun fabrics so I can make the girls shirts with their respective "O" and "A" and then shirts with the numbers 1-4 on it so they can wear them for their Birthday Pictures...so cute.

American Idol - while I can recognize that Adam has talent, I just don't see myself buying his album, so my vote is for Kris. I have been a huge fan of his all season, for me it was Kris and Matt, but Matt has been gone for a while, so my loyalty is 110% for Kris these days.

We haven't sold our car yet...oh wait, have I even mentioned that we are trying to sell our TL? We listed it on Craigslist last week, and we have had two people come look at it, both have thrown out offers, but we aren't ready to negotiate that low, so we are holding on to see what happens.

One Tree Hill - really felt like a series finale, not just a season finale, not sure where the show is headed. Rumor is Lucas and Peyton won't be back...can it really survive without them?

Gossip Girl - GREAT, and I mean GREAT season finale...gave closure to a few story lines and opened the door to several new ones, high five to the writers.

90210 - Haven't watched the season finale yet, HOWEVER, I have read several reports that Luke Perry is coming back to reprise the role of Dylan McKay...WORD. I am thrilled.

YaYa heads back to Northfield tomorrow, she got a little teary eyed saying goodbye to Olivia, those two really have a blast together.

No comments: