Thursday, July 18, 2013
Today marks Olivia's 6th Birthday - last night Brad and I snuggled up with her at bedtime and told her the story of the night before her birth, how we couldn't wait to meet her, how nervous we were and then after I gave her 5 kisses for the last time, I reminded her that beginning today timeouts will last for 6 minutes so she better get her act together - 6 minutes is a LONG time.
Olivia is our sensitive, compassionate beauty. She is silly and full of life. She has the best laugh of any little human I've ever known and I am beyond thankful that I was chosen to be her Mommy. I can't wait to see what the next year holds for our precious girl.
1. What is your favorite color? Green
2. What is your favorite toy? New Coloring Bag
3. What is your favorite fruit? Raspberries
4. What is your favorite TV show? Austin & Ally (Disney Channel)
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Mac n' Cheese
6. What is your favorite outfit? Maxi Dress
7. What is your favorite game? Twister
8. What is your favorite snack? Candy (this was Avery's answer too, what are we doing wrong?)
9. What is your favorite animal? Zebra & Elephant
10. What is your favorite song? "Zac Brown"...."Toes in the water, ass in the sand"
11. What is your favorite book? "I love Daddy"
12. Who is your best friend? Gracie
13. What is your favorite cereal? "I don't have one"
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Ride my bike
15. What is your favorite drink? Sprite - "even though I am not allowed to drink it...but YaYa let me have it once" - (THANKS YAYA!!!)
16. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Daddy's Sigma Chi shirt that says "Cooter" on the back - (Seriously? My husband's nickname in college was Cooter?!?!)
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Bina's Homemade Pancakes
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Don Pepe (Mexican)
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? "Maybe a Toys R Us worker? Maybe a Policeofficer? I don't really know"