Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Yarn Christmas Wreaths



I haven't bought the bullet and procured one of these beauties just yet, but I am loving these yarn wreaths.  I would love one for every single season. I am also wondering if I could make one of these? I am thinking I could easily accomplish the yam piece, its the felt flower decoration stuff that makes me a bit nervous.



I am debating whether I want red & white, or whether I want to introduce a grey scheme, which is what I am leaning towards for the walls in our open foyer areas.



Or maybe even a splash of green?


I am a little perplexed by the diverse price points, but I am guessing there has to be something to it, right?  Think I should buy one, or think I should attempt to make one? Maybe I can procure the felt flowers?

No comments: