Sunday, November 18, 2012

Wish Lists 2012



While Hurricane Sandy came through we whipped up our lists to good ol' Saint Nick. And I thought I would share with the Blogging World what the girls are crushing on this holiday season.  I am always looking for new and clever ideas for presents for the beauties, and hearing what other girls want is helpful in that quest, so I thought I would share as well.  I am badly wishing the Goldie Blox were available already, but they won't be ready until February 2013 - I am dying for the girls to get their hands on Goldie Blox.  I got teary eyed watching the inventor's inspirational video, her attempt to get enough funding to start mass producing these gems, and I can't wait to support her.



I just placed the girls order today and it will ship in April - which tells me that Goldie Blox is going to be a huge success, she already has enough orders that she is backed up two months - that is fantastic.

Anyways, I digress, back to the girls wish lists.

Avery's List for 2012 (3.5 Years Old)
  • "A new special Barbie"
  • Doc McStuffins Time For Your Check Up Doll
  • Finger Paints
  • Doc McStuffins DVD
  • Barbie: Princess & the Popstar DVD
  • Dream Lites - Unicorn
Olivia's List for 2012 (5 Years Old)
  • Bell for bike
  • Pipe Cleaners & Art Supplies
  • Cinderella Vanity Set from Costco
  • Cash Register
  • Lalaloopsy Doll (how ugly are these things - good grief)
  • Dream Lites - Butterfly
I cringe at the thought of a Dream Lite making its way into our house, but they really are crushing on them, so I am guessing I will have to take one for the team, cave in and buy two of those buggers.  If anyone has seen a cool cash register out there, please let me know, there are a lot of junkie ones, but I would like to get one that she can grow with a bit, ideally that may help with math skills as well - would love your thoughts.

If you have any brilliant ideas for other presents for these two, please let me know! I have to admit, I am fairly impressed we have the lists under 10 items each, I recall the days when I would fill up an entire sheet of lined paper, man was I a greedy little monster!!

No comments: