Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Obsession: Groop Dealz

Not sure how many of you are familiar with GroopDealz, it is a flash sale website that is a mix of handmade jewelry, fashion accessories, kids stuff, personalized gifts, like note cards, etc and just a whole slew of things I covet.  And the best thing about it....the PRICES are uber reasonable.  I am snagging necklace after necklace for $9 clams each - and cute little clutches for $7.99, get out of town!

It is perfect for gifts, all the personalized options are perfect for gift giving.  Today there are some good deals, not the best I've seen, but some good ones, and since I decided to blog about it today, I figured I would share some of my current favorites:


Dry Erase Board - perfect for the busy Mom - or even a young kiddo who is learning to write - this one is $15.99, originally priced at $26.99.  This isn't the best deal I've seen on the board, but this is a great price for this item.



Triad Necklace - this beauty is $9.99 - and this is the norm, cute modern, colorful necklaces for very reasonable prices, so reasonable it makes sense to snag up one style in a few colors.



Phone Wallet - for only $14.99, originally priced at $34.99 - this one is adorable and just what I need for traveling. I hate carrying my honker of a purse along with my work bag, if i could just throw this fashion/functional gem into my work bag, we would be cooking with gas.



Bubble Necklace - these are $9.99 each - and truth be told, I scooped up a few colors for presents! I love throwing on a colorful necklace like this with a simple black or white top, jeans, etc and ta-da, you have jazzed up a rather boring outfit and now you look like a trend setter (okay, maybe I wouldn't go that far - but you are picking up what I am laying down, right?)

I encourage you to check it out, and no, they aren't paying me to tell you this, I just love when people share their finds with me, and I can actually figure out where they've purchased them!

No comments: