Wednesday, November 28, 2012

New Hallway...Step 1


This is going to be a beauty...Brad and Brian were busy on Sunday - this is the hallway from the garage, and it is going to be fantastic, bright and beautiful when we are done. I can't wait. I am still trying to figure out what the paint color on top of the Board & Batten is going to be, I am thinking a shade of grey...

I found our inspiration on Pinterest...but our hallway is broken up by corners and a half bathroom...so we had some challenges, and our hallways aren't quite as big, but it will be fantastic once its finished.




You better believe I am already looking for a large "T" to put on the ledge...JoAnne Fabrics here I come!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

I can't wait to see it! That's the next project in our house after the never-ending kitchen experiment... Can I borrow the guys for a weekend? :)