Wednesday, September 12, 2012

First Homework Assignment

I just got home from Chicago last night (work travel) so Brad was the lucky duck who got to experience Olivia's first homework assignment. It was simple and cute, but a milestone nonetheless.  And I failed to take a photo of the finished product last night after I attached a photo of her, but if you can imagine a beautiful black and white photo of Olivia at the top, while on the beach, you can get the visual in your head.


When I asked her about the whole "Green is my favorite color" she said "Pink was, but not today".  The child changes her mind like the wind - but that is a-okay when you are five.  When you commit to decisions like a dark red paint color in your morning room and you change your mind, your husband wants to throttle you...oh wait, I guess that's because I am not 5.  And Brad and I decided, Olivia can work at a "Teaching Hospital" and kill two birds with one stone.

And of course, Avery is setting trends up and down the East Coast...this morning she is sporting a "What to Wear" outfit that would make your toes curl.

No comments: