Monday, July 9, 2012

ABC's of Me

I snagged this idea from my gal pal Theresa's blog...and thought it would be lighthearted and fun, but would also keep me blogging.

A. Age: 33


B. Bed size: King, but I find that I rarely wake up in the bed I went to sleep in, so sometimes its more like a Full or a Queen...
C. Chore you dislike:  Mopping the Floor
D. Dogs: Love them...have a big one, hence the blog title...Riley is a 7 Year Old Weimaraner
E. Essential start to your day: Brushing my teeth
F. Favorite colors: Pink
G. Gold or silver: Starting to mix it up a bit, so I would say these days I am 65% silver...
H. Height: 5'10" - or a "tall drink of water" as my Uncle Larry would say...

I. Instruments you play(ed): I tried to play the Clarinet, that lasted a few weeks, I tried the Recorder, that was a bust and I tried the Organ, again, another bust...this girl has NO musical talent.
J. Job title: I guess its Manager of Product Management, technically speaking, but I am in a strange role these days at work, so that isn't super descriptive of what I do.
K. Kids: 2 - Olivia & Avery

L. Live: Richmond, Virginia - grew up in Western Massachusetts, moved to Virginia for college and haven't left.
M. Mom’s name: Depends on who is calling her...but these days its Carolyn or YaYa, but back in the day you would hear folks call her Madame (she taught French for 103 years) or Baba (my cousins still call her Auntie Baba)

N. Nicknames:  LT (I work with a Lee, and over the phone its confusing, so I am LT), Mommy, or Leigh-Leigh
O. Overnight hospital stays: Just when I had the beauties
P. Pet peeves: People who get a fraction of the information they "should" - like when Brad tells me he talked to one of our friends and they are expecting or getting married, and I ask when are they due, or when is the big day, and he says "I have no idea, I didn't ask"...good grief honey, how in the world did you not think to ask.
Q. Quote from a movie: I could go on and on...I love movie quotes.  "Nobody puts Baby in the corner" is a good one, or "You can't handle the truth", or "
R. Righty or lefty: Right
S. Siblings: Not a one
T. Time you wake up: Between 5:00-6:30am, 6:30am is the alarm, but often times a beauty wakes me before then.
U. Underwear: Wear it...

V. Vegetables you don’t like: Beets, can't stand em and Turnips aren't on my go-to list either.
W. What makes you run late: Generally the beauties, and their desire to change their shoes or their outfits 38 times before we leave the house.

X. X-rays you’ve had: Dental, MRI on back, and X-Ray on neck and back a few times

Y. Yummy food you make: Chicken Enchiladas (thanks Rita), Mac n Cheese (thanks Paula Deen), and Buffalo Chicken Dip (thanks Beth).
Z. Zoo animal you like: Elephants - can't get enough of them...but in general I love the Zoo, can't stand reptiles, but love the Zoo.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Fun! Boy can I relate to the musical beds. But it's definitely better than waking up on the floor :)