Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wordy Wednesday: Be So Happy


Have you ever met a person that is just happy all the time or rather most of the time, right down to their core, they are just plain happy? I find myself in awe of the positive energy they put off, and down right envious, I often wonder if they are really that happy or if its an act, but over the last few years I have decided that it doesn't really matter, I am not saying be fake, and pretend like things are always perfect when they aren't, or when you are having a crappy day, but if you can make the choice to be happy, why not do it? Be happy for the little things even when the big things aren't going your way, choose happy whenever possible, because the outcome is likely that you will move someone else a little closer to happy along the way.

No comments: