Thursday, January 19, 2012

Olivia at 4.5 Years Old


Here is our beauty - all 4.5 years of her...and how about you settle in and get to know who she is now in this moment for just a second.

I stole this idea from Pinterest and then my friend Rachel reminded me of it when she did it for her son's 3rd Birthday (which btw, his answers were hilarious), so I thought I would conduct this interview with both beauties on both their half birthdays and their full birthdays, so here you have Olivia's answers at 4.5 years old.

1. What is your favorite color? Orange

2. What is your favorite toy? Baby Dolls

3. What is your favorite fruit? Peaches

4. What is your favorite tv show? Jake & the Neverland Pirates

5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Bologna Sandwich

6. What is your favorite outfit? A dress

7. What is your favorite game? Bingo

8. What is your favorite snack? Peanut Butter Crackers

9. What is your favorite animal? My Heart Doggy (Stuffed) - Elephant & Zebra (real ones that move around in a zoo)

10. What is your favorite song? "I don't have a favorite song"

11. What is your favorite book? "I don't have a favorite book"

12. Who is your best friend? Johanna

13. What is your favorite cereal? "Snow Flakes" aka Frosted Flakes

14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Swing

15. What is your favorite drink? Water & Apple Juice

16. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas & Halloween

17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Books to look at

18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Pancakes

19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Mexican

20. What do you want to be when you grow up? A doctor & a teacher "I can be both"

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I have an Olivia as well! Mine is 3.5 years though. :) Super cute idea with the questionnaire! I should totally do this! I am so happy you stopped by my blog, now I get to check yours out as well!