1) Tub Kneeler Pad & Guard - this thing is sent straight from heaven to your arms and knees, it is a cushion that makes bathing your small children a little less painful. The one we have is lime green and not exactly like this, but I can imagine it functions just the same.
2) Two Way Communication Video Monitor - I don't own one of these, but the concept is absolutely out of this world and was clearly designed by real parents, because the ability to see your child and talk back to them so they can hear you, without having to go into their room is just sheer genius. Brad and I used to joke about inventing a monitor that functioned more like a walkie talkie, so we could talk back to Olivia when she was fussing, turns out someone grabbed our idea and ran with it, we were just about 2 years too late.
3) Sleep Bags - sounds odd I know, but it was a toss up between swaddlers and sleep bags and I decided that most people already know how amazing swaddlers are, so I didn't need to add onto the already valuable reputation they have, but I am not sure that Sleep Bags get the press they deserve on the streets. I am not sure that people show them the love, but they are a perfect transition from the swaddlers to straight PJ's and when the little bugs are too young for blankets these Sleep Bags add covers in the safest manner possible, so you don't have to worry about your little bug freezing their tunkus off.
4) Aquaphor - this is my version of Windex like the peeps from my Crazy Greek Wedding, when you have a small tot you can use it for just about anything from dry skin to diaper rash, it is amazing and very gentle on their skin.
5) Bob Jogging Stroller - this one was big for my husband, he loved it. It was great when we made the trip to Brad's races in the woods and great for trips to the Pumpkin Patch. This stroller is quite expensive and to be honest with you, I didn't really try any other brands so I can't compare, but we loved it, and felt as though it was worth every penny.