Saturday, December 31, 2011

Merry Christmas To Me

I just used some of my Christmas Money (doesn't that make me sound like I am 7 years old? Christmas Money - ha!) and I had to share my purchase with ya'll. I am beyond excited, not only that in a few short days will I get my paws on this magical machine, but that it was such a steal...check it out.
Amazon.com
A laminator, and it will be mine all mine in just 5-8 business days. (free shipping time) I can hardly stand it. I already have a list a mile long of labels that could use a little extra protection, but first up on my list is my Erin Condren Life Planner, the month tabs are starting to "fray" a bit and I would be just beside myself if that beauty didn't make it through all of 2012...so I have to do my part to protect those tabs so it goes the distance. I had been reading about the value a laminator brings to an organized home for the last several months, specifically from one of my favorite blogs IHeart Organizing, and I finally bit the bullet and caved. I hope that it brings me as much joy in real life as it does in Organization Envy (I have serious organization envy of other gals homes, its insane how goo-goo I go over organization tools). I can't wait to show you how it works just as soon as I have it in my excited little mitts.


No comments: