Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Bless Jeni Dwyer & Jeni Dwyer Creative

Can't get enough of this photo - can't you tell?
Not only is my gal pal Jeni Dwyer a top notch friend, she happens to be one of the most talented people I know. This girl can photograph with the best of them, her graphic design skills are for the record books and you combine the two talents and you have a fantastic one-two punch.  She owns Jeni Dwyer Creative and you can find her at www.jenidwyercreative.com.  She has created some beautiful birthday invites over the last few years...


You can choose from her already beautiful designs and just make it yours, or you can give her an idea and let her go to town, I promise you won't be disappointed, and one of the things I love about Jeni, is that she is so easy to work with. She is so passionate about her work, so grateful she gets to be creative day to day and she wants her clients to be thrilled with their finished product, so she will work with you to get it just right. 

I can't wait to show you more of her talents...our holiday card is almost done, but this is just a sneak peak of what my girl Jeni can do. If you have a party coming up, or a baby to announce you can't go wrong with Jeni.I can't wait to reveal our 2011 Holiday Card. As soon as they are in the homes of our friends & family ya'll will get a look.

1 comment:

Jeni said...

You seriously could not be any sweeter Leigh. Thank you! I feel lucky to have met you and become good friends. I really enjoy sharing in each momentous occasion with you and I love having a part in the design and celebration. Thank you for your patronage, friendship and evangelism :) XOXO