Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wordy Wednesday: Children

"Children are likely to live up to what you believe of them"
Lady Bird Johnson, former First Lady

I want so badly to prepare my beauties for whatever the world throws at them, and to set them up for all the success one person could encounter. I want them to know that I will always have faith in them, always believe in them and always support them.  I never want to be the reason that they don't reach their potential, I want to be one of the reasons they reach for the stars, I want them to know that no one will believe in them like their Mommy will...I sure hope that my actions convey that, and that they never question how I feel about them and that I want nothing but greatness for them. It is a tall order, and some days I feel like I am barely scraping by, but my intentions couldn't be better, so that has to count for something, right?

No comments: