Sunday, July 17, 2011

Mabel...

Mabel Before


Mabel After


Isn't she the cutest thing? She is currently employed holding the girls bathroom door open and I have to admit, she is doing a bang up job, I can see her retiring from this gig.  I snatched her up from HomeGoods the other day when Molly and I took our 8pm trip. We love those "after the girls go to bed" trips, where you can just stroll the aisles without a care in the world. No racing against the nap clock, no trying to fit as much in while the kids keep it together, the only clock we are racing against is the "Attention HomeGoods Shoppers, the store will be closing in 15 minutes" clock. 

As soon as I saw Mabel I just knew that with the right TLC and shade of pink Spray Paint she was going to be a brand new pig, and ta-da, there you have it. Mabel in all her glory!

No comments: