Thursday, July 28, 2011

I heart CVS

So I have been quietly continuing on my couponing mission, a few great deals here and there, a few grocery trips with 50% savings, but recently my love has been for CVS and their deals.  This past week I managed to score several great deals on both products that I currently use as well as products I am excited to try.


1 EverSleek Shampoo
1 EverSleek Conditioner
5 Skintimate Shaving Cream/Gels
2 Neutrogena Acne Face Cleansers
3 Packages of Schick Razors
2 Crest Pro Health Toothpastes
1 VO5 Clarifying Shampoo
1 Complete Contact Solution
1 Package of BIC Pens
1 18 Pack of Kotex Tampons

Net Price (Total Cost-Sales-Coupons-Extra Care Bucks) = $11.00

Walgreens has been hit or miss lately, I have had a few small trips lately, and have walked away with products that we can use and for a profit or very little out of pocket costs.


1 EverSleek Shampoo
1 EverSleek Conditioner
2 12 Packs of Women's Schick Razors (only 1 shown)
2 4 Packs of Men's Schick Extreme Razors (only 2 shown)
2 Packages of Hair Elastics
1 Package of Tampons
2 Mitchum Men Deodrants (not shown)

Net Cost: (Total Cost - Sales-Coupons-Register Rewards) = $ 5.38

I need to make a quick trip to Kroger and might actually do that this evening, we are running seriously low on perishable foods, such as bread and fruit, two staples that we need in this house to avoid eating the bad for you foods that are so easy to throw in the microwave.

No comments: