Thursday, June 2, 2011

Time to Learn


My little kumquat is the apple of my eye, the wind beneath my wings and one of my very favorite specimens to photograph on the planet we call Earth, and despite thinking she is beautiful inside and out, I want to spend some time this summer really learning how to capture her beauty, learning how to use my camera and make it do all the fancy things I want it to do so I can take photographs that I would frame and hang on the wall. I am going to dedicate some time to photography over the next month or so and then go from there, I have researched photography classes here and Richmond and frankly Google has let me down, I haven't found anything, I must be doing something wrong, I can't imagine an artsie city like Richmond is short on photography lessons.

I have dedicated some time to couponing over the last month or so, and its been worth it.  Tonight I took my couponing self to Kroger to pick up a few things for the weekend and had I not procured champagne and ice cream I would have saved close to 60%! I got 1 Suave Deodorant for $.06 and 3 Suave Body Washes for $.67 each, not too shabby eh?

No comments: